Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Milk Snakes and Hello to the Quin


I left Goa to head to the hills. I met my new best friend, Stuart, on the way and we were pretty much inseperable the entire time. We spent our days


  • being in pictures with locals and telling kids over and over again where we were from and what our good names were

  • staying cool by eating Hello to the Quin (ice cream with cookie crumbs, chocolate syrup, and banana...yummy)

  • climbing over massive boulders

  • bike riding from temple to temple

  • taking loads and loads of videos and pictures

  • admiring Lakshmi the holy elephant be bathed, be made up with make-up, & give blessings

  • getting lost and roaming around with the goats desparately trying to find a way to cross the river

  • watching cows roam through the trash

  • plotting how Stuart can drive a tuc-tuc back in England

  • and drinking tea and enjoying big meals at Raju's Rooftop Restaurant.
It was such a relaxing week and it actually rained, the first rain I've seen in India! Last but not least I took my first yoga course which was the whole reason I came to India.

No comments: